Local Open Positions
Jobs are listed newest to oldest. All job positions listed are currently unfilled. If you would like to advertise a marine related job email Stephanie@marinepbc.org.
Old port cove
Position: F/T Dock Attendant – Immediate Opening
Old Port Cove Marina-North Palm Beach-5* Boater Rated
Must know boats/boating and be a courteous people person.
We pride ourselves on Customer Service!
Excellent Benefits Package!
Also must be able to do marina maintenance work.
Beautiful work environment – be a part of our team!
To apply email Jake.Marinucci@opch.com
No Phone Calls Please!
The International SeaKeepers Society
Position: The International SeaKeepers Society, Associate Development Director
Description: The Associate Development Director will focus on support to the organization consisting of two primary functions. The first is financial: selling sponsorships for our events and donation opportunities for corporations/individuals. The second is DISCOVERY Yacht membership: recruiting yacht owners and captains to participate in our DISCOVERY Yachts Program. Base salary plus commissions will depend on qualifications and will begin at $43K per year. Paid travel is part of the job as SeaKeepers holds events globally in Monaco, Barcelona, Singapore, San Francisco, and several in Florida. This year in particular, we have events in Singapore, Bermuda and Florida.
We are seeking the most well connected candidates in the yachting industry who are personable team players and terrific at closing sales.
Contact Richard Snow at 305.448.7089 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sailfish Marina is now accepting applications for experienced maintenance personnel. Inquire Within.
Branch Manager – Jerry’s Marine Service
Jerry’s Marine Service, a leading distributor of marine engines and related parts, is seeking a Branch Manager for their main warehouse in Fort Lauderdale, FL. This position requires a positive attitude, multitasking, and exceptional managerial skills. The Branch Manager will be responsible for the counter sales and warehouse staff, and will report to the General Manager.
· Coach counter sales staff to ensure they have the product knowledge and customer service skills to maintain customer satisfaction.
· Manage receiving, shipping and other warehouse staff to ensure an efficient movement of product to fulfill customer orders.
· Hire and terminate (with supervision of GM) employees in the warehouse and on the counter.
· Respond to customer complaints in a professional and timely manner, while taking corrective action if appropriate to prevent future issues.
· Monitor cleanliness and safety of warehouse, following OSHA guidelines.
· Negotiate contracts for services such as maintenance, waste removal and phones.
· Communicate clearly with other management any issues of concern or areas for improvement.
Candidate must have a minimum of five years’ managerial experience in a warehouse setting, and must also have experience in the marine industry. For consideration, please send resume to Mark VenHuizen at email@example.com.
Palm Beach Yachts International
BOOKKEEPER (QB PRO)/ADMIN ASAP (WEST PALM BEACH, FLORIDA)
Seeking full time professional & well spoken applicant for immediate start. Support a small office environment. Multi-tasking, organized and ability to prioritize. Reliable team player. Marine industry a plus.
BOOKKEEPING - MUST BE proficient in QuickBooks Pro to manage AP/AR for multiple accounts including but not limited to payroll, monthly reports, bank and credit card reconciliations, budgeting, etc. EXCEL also required.
ADMIN SUPPORT - General office duties. Strong computer & internet skills. Working knowledge & experience in the following:
* Social Media Marketing skills
* MS office products - Word, Excel, Outlook and Publisher
* Adobe Acrobat and programs
Please send resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org